Baby name delimma

What do you like more Tyler Sky or Tyler Durden< brad pitt from fight club> not my choice but my so thinks it would be a great and "cool" name.

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Put both names in a hat and draw. With my Boyfriend we had a baby name problem so I told him to tie 40 pounds of meat around him belly and breast area and walk arounf like that for 9 hours and if he could then he could name him whatever he wanted. He also had to watch the l&d the whole time and not throw up

Answer by ggiovanni at 6:16 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Boys will respect a middle name like that. Sky is "cute" but I don't know...haha. How I'd think of it would be like..."Will guys think he's cool for his name, and will girls hear it and be like awee" I know it's goofy but I think it's important to think about.

Answer by ours at 12:05 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I love Tyler Sky

Answer by amy31308 at 12:06 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Cool to him...the baby's friends won't get it and probably won't think it's cool he was named after an "old" movie! BUT if you HAVE to choose, go with the second. I don't think sky is a boy name exactly.

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Haha, I love Tyler Durden! Do it!

Answer by prettyrayray at 12:07 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I like Tyler, I don't know about the middle names so much.

Answer by GreekMama28 at 12:24 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• yeah, I like Tyler but I'm not feelin either of those middle names. Sky is kinda girlie && Durden?? unless you know the movie it's just kinda weird

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 12:42 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Give him durden and then claim naming the next girl you have

Answer by Jan0609momma at 1:27 AM on Jun. 2, 2009