who is adopting?

thinking of adopting anyone adopted yet?

hopeful22

Asked by hopeful22 at 12:09 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Adoption

• We finalize our 5 kids adoption in two weeks. We are adopting siblings their mom was convicted with killing their father and is in jail for life with no parole. I was a friend of hers growing up and when she called and asked me to care for her kids I said of course. We cannot have children and always wanted a large family. After the trial and conviction she asked if I would adopt the kids. I said of course. She delivered her last child in jail during her trial she has only seen her mom once. She will not allow me to bring them to visit her at all and it is heartbreaking. They want to see her and say goodbye. They are happy we adopted them and it warms my heart when they call me mom. They have been through so much and I am glad we are able to provide them with a safe home. They are ages 7, 6, 4, 4 and 1 year old now. We are done after this 5 kids is enough.lol

Anonymous

• We hope to adopt
    dngoodwin73

Answer by dngoodwin73 at 12:50 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• We have adopted, and are hopeful to adopt again.
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 6:53 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• We are currently praying to adopt, we are hoping for a little girl under the age of 3 years old. We have a son that is four, but we are unable to have more. We have had one failed adoption.
    Christian-Mom79

Answer by Christian-Mom79 at 9:24 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• adopted 3X
    mommyheymommy

Answer by mommyheymommy at 11:05 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Currently hoping to adopt, we've been "parents in waiting" for about 6 months now.
    muptgirl

Answer by muptgirl at 11:34 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• We are! I can't wait to be a mom someday! :)
    BobMariah

Answer by BobMariah at 12:27 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I adopted my twins three years ago.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 2:40 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Hoping to adopt :0)
    Ilovemydoggies

Answer by Ilovemydoggies at 3:17 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I have 2 daughters who were adopted and hope to add more children to our family through adoption.
    luckyshamrock

Answer by luckyshamrock at 10:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2009