Have we looked at some of the popular questions today? Seems like we all ask judgmental questions sometimes.

I mean lets be real here! How many of the questions asked on here are truly constructive and NON Judgemental! Can you say that you are truly non judgemental at all times, and that you ALWAYS mind your business?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I liked that one question about the yellow bum-bum! That was a constructive question. The asker took a pic of their bum hole to sext to their husband and saw that it was yellow and wondered if that was normal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I use judgement in every decision I make. What should I eat for lunch? Hmm, McDonald's sounds tempting, but maybe making myself a soup and salad would be healthier.
    People use the word "judgemental" when someone has an opinion contrary to how they are living, when actually, using judgement is important in day-to-day living. Throwing the world "judgemental" around has become a chosen defense mechanism in our society, but I'm happy to say that I use judgement in every decision I make
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 12:34 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Yeah, I have my ideas about certain things, but if someone shows me different I'm always game for change!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 1:00 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I try not to be non-jundgemental, but I keep falling short, some day I may just get it right. About minding my own business, why post if you do not want a response. A truthful one at that.
    tessiemae41

Answer by tessiemae41 at 1:41 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I believe I can tell when someone is being curt, flippant, arrogant or rude in their answers. They might answer with their true belief but at times do it in a way that sounds judgemental. For example I posted about the missing jet and someone replied "DUH, I already posted that!" It didn't make me mad and turn around and answer other people's questions rudely, it made me think that the person saying DUH is kind of a moron.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:42 AM on Jun. 2, 2009