has anyone had this problem with their pet?... yes it has to do with be preg.

has anyones eles pets started acting weird round u? or bein more aggrasive towards other ppl and animals?? my dog keeps attackin my other dog when he comes near me... i heard that animals can sense u being prego and all.. i am in the middle of my 5th month and he has been really bad bout not letting me outta his site.. he likes to lay his head on my belly at times when i let him. but i just dont kno wat to do anymore bout him being mean towards my other dog and other ppl mainly men. i live alone except for when my husband comes home for a few days.. any advice.. thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if it becomes a problem with aggression, i would get rid of the dog.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 12:35 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• hes not mean or anything towards me though, just strange men and my other dog...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• google it, you may need some sort of training method to make him stop that
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:38 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• did your dogs get along before you were pregnant? is the other dog mean back to the dog that's being aggressive? it's just something to think about, who knows how this dog is going to act with a baby around. be cautious.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 12:41 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• no they always got along... my husband thinks it has to do with me being prego and he is just bein protective of me..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Pets are weird. MY cat is a recluse and never hangs around anyone. He never lets anyone touch him. But when I am pregnant he loves me. He will sit on me whenever I sit down for more than two minutes. Then as soon as I am no longer pregnant he ignores me completely again. This has happened with both of my last two pregnancies. Although he has started doing it again, I have an IUD he has started to cuddle me again. He is just a bizzarro cat!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:44 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• When I was pg with my first baby my dog did that she wanted to be by my side all the time if i took a bath she was in there with my and after the baby ws born she would sleep in the baby's room on the floor its more like she was just watching over everything and being protective not mean. She never bite at me or the baby or anyone else yeah she would growl if you got to close or talked too lound around me though, so i wouldn't get rid of your dog she is just making sure you are safe and ok,
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 1:04 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• My cat loves when I'm pregnant. It's her own personal shelf haha
    ours

Answer by ours at 1:12 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Don't get rid of your dog. He doesnt know whats going on right now all he knows is that he senses something isnt as usual. When dogs are put into an unnatural state, they will react unnaturally. Once the baby is born it may take a while but he will readjust.
    I'm only 5 weeks and I woke up last night to my dog licking my entire back. It grossed me out but I know he's starting to sense something different with mommy. Some training goes a long way.
    Scaredsingle

Answer by Scaredsingle at 3:32 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• My little chihuahua chases one of our cats now, any time she comes downstairs.
    But other than that she's normal.
    And my cats are extra lovey
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 3:42 AM on Jun. 2, 2009