did you get pregnant your first month ttc???

????when?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I got pregnant the second month we were trying. I felt horrible after the first month was not successful, and was so relieved when it happened that following month. My heart goes out to all of the women who have had a rough time of it.

Oh how is this for positive:
    My friend has been trying to get pregnant for YEARS. She is a teacher and for the past few summers every summer she and her husband would try without success. So she was talking a few months ago about how she might go and try to do the fertility doc thing this summer and find out what's going on but then in April... Pregnant! without even trying! It just happened when she least expected it! I am so excited for her!!! (I just found out on Friday).
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:29 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• i think i was off birth control for a month before i got knocked up
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:41 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Yes with both my babies. I got pregnant in June of 07 and March of 09.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 12:43 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• i am always seeing ppl who take 4 ever to get preggy and i just wanted to read something positive
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• ok i wont tell you then
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• trying to concieve haveing systoms but also had a short period took a urine test came back negative guess ill go to my obgyn tomorrow
    hsr123

Answer by hsr123 at 3:12 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• My hubby and I starting trying for a baby in Jan. '05 and conceived in Feb. '05. My son was a surprise. I miscalculated my ovulation and conceived him in Jul. '07. All my hubby has to do is look at me and I'll get pregnant. LOL.
    Princess02266

Answer by Princess02266 at 6:07 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I went off birth control 3 months before our wedding and we used condoms instead. My doc recommended having the hormones out of my system for 3 months before trying. Well we got pregnant on our honeymoon!!! We were not expecting that at all, but it happened that way for us.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 6:55 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Nope.. Took us 9 months.
    BSFreeMama

Answer by BSFreeMama at 7:38 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• With my son it took 8 months. Daughter it took 1 try lol.
    sk_tennyson

Answer by sk_tennyson at 7:40 AM on Jun. 2, 2009