Did you know there are One A Day vitamins that are gummies for adults????????

I am so excited! The regular vitamins make my tummy hurt :(

prettyrayray

Asked by prettyrayray at 12:40 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Health

• yeah some people, even adults have hard time swallowing pills too. Me, i can swallow horse pills if i had to but my mother always gets liquids if she can cuz she hates swallowing pills
    calvinsmommy18

Answer by calvinsmommy18 at 12:56 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I saw a commercial for them the other day. I think it's great that they FINALLY have the brain power to do this!
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 1:39 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• i take a liquid natural vitamin that is wonderful that has over 150 nutrients. Might want to check the label on those vitamins. Not all vitamins are good. Some are coated with things that are not good for you. Some are synthetic. Natural is best for you. Some do not even get in your system and you simply eliminate them. Message me if you want more info.
    jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 10:51 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I know what you mean...I took some of my daughter's gummies when she was little and read the back and it barely had anything! But really, that big adult pill hurts my tummy bad when I take it, so I don't, so I'm glad there's one I can chew like a gummy!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 1:00 AM on Jun. 3, 2009