Stretched Skin

oh my word, ok so my son is 4 and I soooooooooooooooo have stretched skin on my tummy from him, i have exercised my booty off, it will not go away, but I also gained 80lbs...I try not to feel so bad about myself, and think I am beautiful and my husband does an amazing job, but something is telling me, I am not..I wear a body shaper, does that make me fake..or stupid..please girls help me out....thank you...I hope I am not the only one with this issue:(

AmeliaR

Asked by AmeliaR at 12:40 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I have stretched out skin on my stomach too. I am 5'7 and went from 195 pounds to a 145 pound size 8 or 10, and still have the saggy skin on my stomach. I think surgery is the only way to get rid of that problem, since I have almost no fat left on my frame anymore and tummy is still the same.
    Anonymous