Does anyone use Jergins Natural Glow??

I have a few questions about it, do i have to reapply it every time i take a shower????
How long does it last?

I usually do it overyother day and take a shower everyday so i dont know if there is a difference or not!

MammaSherry

Asked by MammaSherry at 12:54 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• It seems fairly toxic, I would stay away from it:
    http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/product.php?prod_id=124977

Answer by rkoloms at 5:22 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• i have tryed it. I think u are doing it right because I did it everyday and it started lookn orange. o i would take it easy like u are and u will see a diff. i still have mine i used it while preggo. I now go tanning just too get a base tan bc i just had my baby summer is right around the cornner
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:05 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I think I give this advice at least once a day on CM. Get those exfoliating bath gloves...shower/bathe, get you skin warm and soft...use your favorite shower gel and give yourself a good scrubbing( I use my DD Johnson's baby wash ). The better you exfoliate the more even your skin tone will be. Sunless tanner works by staining the dead layer of skin so first apply a moisturizer paying special attention to dry areas that will absorb more tanner (elbows/knees). You want to get the fairest shade of tanner for your skin tone. I use and love Sublime Glow by Loreal. It has a flattering subtle shimmer, great for bare legs in shorts/skirts. Another perk is the bottle, just a basic squeeze tube...whatever brand you buy make sure it doesn't have a pump bottle..its soo annoying when your hands are slippery.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 12:22 PM on Jun. 2, 2009