would you tell someone that there baby is not cute or would you lie to them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am a VERY honest person...but in this case, I'd probably lie. What good is telling someone that they don't have a cute kid going to do? It's just going to make them feel bad. Deep down, they know their kid isn't the cutest, but doesn't every mom think that their child is cute?
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 1:11 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I wouldnt say anything. I'd just look at the baby and smile thinking "wow. ...poor baby".

If i were asked "isnt she/he cute?" i'd just smile and nod. ...all babies have potential to be cute. right?
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:11 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I think all babies are cute....even the ugly ones! lol. My niece was so hairy and purple but she blossomed into a beautiful girl!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:14 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• i'm the most HONEST person in the world, but in this case, hell. all babies are cute, right?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:15 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• i wouldn't come out and say they were ugly , but i wouldn't lie either.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 1:16 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I just don't say anything so I don't have to lie. ....I think most babies are ugly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• People don't usually ask if their baby is cute. So, you don't have to lie. Just think of something else to say. What a sweet baby or how old is he now. That's such a fun age or stage or whatever. Or, when my son was that age I loved to ... Try to stay away from the crossed eyes or pug nose or whatever shocking feature you hope the poor kid grows out of.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 1:18 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Why would you tell a parent such a thing? How do you know it's just not your opinion. All babies are beautiful, individual and unique. Never label someone as not cute, or even ugly.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:22 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• well, i have personally seen some ugly babies, and i told the parents a flat out lie.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I say, "Look at this fantastic new bundle, grea job Mom!" Newborns are sweet and funny looking.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:36 AM on Jun. 2, 2009