WHAT ARE CUTE WAYS TO TELL YOUR FAMILY?

WHAT ARE SOME CUTE WAYS TO TELL YOUR FAMILY THAT YOU ARE EXPECTION?

abbibaileylily

Asked by abbibaileylily at 1:17 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I told my mom on mothers day when i wrote grandma on the card
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 1:18 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• buy then shirts or something that say grandpa or grandma or uncle or etc.
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 1:25 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• we took a family photo, and edited in a picture of a baby. framed it and gave it to his parents. it took them a minute looking at it to realize there was an extra kid in the picture...lol
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 1:28 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• The way I told my parents was "hey lets go to walmart" and when we went to walmart, i said hold on we need to go look at something and we went to the baby department and I found a onesie that said "Grandma and Grandpa's little lovebug" and I showed it to them and said "you ready to be grandparents again?" .. lol it was cheesy but the look on their face was priceless..lol plus since we were in public, they can't get all upset. haha
    rockitout324

Answer by rockitout324 at 1:30 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I bought a ton of baby onsies, rolled them up and tied ribbon that said "its a girl" and then glued a bow on it and stuck a bubble gum cigar in the onsies. My mother-in-law loved it!
    Kateybug08

Answer by Kateybug08 at 1:31 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• We were moving, I told my mom I needed her opinion on where to put the furniture in the spare bedroom. When she came in I asked where she thought the crib should go. She just looked at me and said "you don't have a crib...a crib... A CRIB...A CRIB... OMG.. then she was laughing and crying and jumping up and down hugging/choking me. lol she was a bit happy about it.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:35 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Stay the night at their house and start puking in the garbage can the next morning!lol tee hee
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 1:41 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I told my husband by getting a bunch of baby banners and 2 pink and 2 blue balloons at the dollar store. He loved it. Im sure my family would have loved it that way too but we lived too far away for that ;)
    Mom2SKMB

Answer by Mom2SKMB at 1:58 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• We brought my parents a picture from the ultrasound.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:15 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• my family knew i was pregnant so did my so family however if the shock of them being grandparents again wasnt enough after 4 months we had to tell them there were two, so my mother and mother in law were so set on making blankets for the baby(s) we went out and bought the more yarn then they already had and instead of the normal wrapping around the yarn i made copies of the ultrasound showing both babies it was great
    expecting2twins

Answer by expecting2twins at 6:28 AM on Jun. 2, 2009