Is 2 months pregnant too early to start showing?

It seems like my tummy is starting to poke out already!

I am short and petite though, if that has something to do with it. But is it possible to start showing this early?

Bits08

Asked by Bits08 at 1:34 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i'm sure its possible, but just make sure you're not gaining "whoohoo i'm prego and i get to eat now" weight
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:34 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Yes its possible. Do you have other kids? THe more you have the faster you will generally start to show. Multiples is another reason to show early and so is pigging out on every bit of food in site ;) Or being really under weight would make you start to show sooner.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• yep your growing momma!
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 1:48 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• It's usually because your uterus is swollen and you are retaining water, it's not baby. Your baby is the size of a grain of rice right now. My pants always got snug even though I didn't show!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 1:49 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Water... I'm one month and I feel the stiffness on my belly. Weird.
    Scaredsingle

Answer by Scaredsingle at 3:21 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I think it's hilarious when you see a woman with a maternity shirt on and it's huge and when you ask her how far along she says and she's like, oh, two months! I think some women just can't wait to start wearing the maternity clothes so everyone will know they are pregnant. And I don't mean any of this in a bad way. I think it's cute. But some women do start showing early. My sister did but I didn't start showing till 5 months along. Nobody believed I was preg!
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 10:41 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Listen...I am about 3 months with # 2 and I have not been over eating at all...and I swear my stomach has developed a little bump! I do believe that alot of it could be water retention and what not! I also think that we see ourselves changing, when other people do not....so it probably has something to do with our self image too! congrats and good luck...can't wait until we actually do start showing and get through this awkward stage!!
    jamiehodges1

Answer by jamiehodges1 at 12:01 PM on Jun. 2, 2009