Going the the hospital

What should I have packed in my bag for the hospital? I have 2 outfits packed for the baby (incase she poops on one) and the blanket my mother-in-law bought her. I dunno what else to pack. Should my husband pack something too???

Michele_Lynn

Asked by Michele_Lynn at 1:34 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• something I didn't think about was extra extra maturnity undies. Lots of them. It gets yucky!! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Also take clothes for yourself that aren't going to be tight for the trip home. I also took my favorite lotion & by all means a camera with a fully charged battery. (Extra film if it uses it.) Best of luck.
    Mommy2Odette

Answer by Mommy2Odette at 1:43 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• they should supply diapers.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:44 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• clothes for you, robe if you want it, any comfort things, they will give you diapers and wipes and use them while they're free... you could use another change for the baby, but daddy will need clothes unless he plans to leave... any cameras or cell phone, house slippers or they can give you hospital socks and they give you undies to wear that are like the most amazing things you'll love em, lotions good to if you want a massage... or like a massager if your hubby doesn't do it... anything to get through labor
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 1:47 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• You probably shouldn't be going to the hospital at all....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Thanks everyone except for the pne who answered with "You probably shouldn't be going to the hospital at all...."

How brave of you to choose to be anonymous. Would you like to explain your answer??
    Michele_Lynn

Answer by Michele_Lynn at 8:39 PM on Jun. 2, 2009