Pressure down there...

This is my second pregnancy and I'm only 11 weeks. The last couple of days, I've been feeling pressure down there that feels similar to pressure during menstual cycle. I didn't have anything like this with DS #1 until days before delivery. It seems crazy for me to have these feelings so early on. I have an appointment Thursday but just curious if you experienced anything like this.

BethanyB930

Asked by BethanyB930 at 1:35 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Is it after sex? I am on my second pregnancy and have been feeling the "after birth pressure" down there too. But its either after sex or a bad night on the toilet *snicker*.

Just like you I never felt it with my first until after I gave birth. But I don't worry about it unless it starts to hurt too much. But as long as there is no blood, weird feelings is the definition of pregnancy. Its just another wonderful joy of becoming a mother!
    hotmama404

Answer by hotmama404 at 9:19 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• its normal he's just in a weird place probably
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 1:42 AM on Jun. 2, 2009