Can you think of at least one thing you like or admire about a person that you absolutly can't stand?

Come on I dare ya! Here I'll start......ugh this is tough......this teacher I had in beauty school, she was soo mean to me. She made me cry, made fun of me, embarassed me in front of people, she even tried to write me up for something I didn't do and got caught! She was probably one of the most stunningly beautiful women I have ever seen! Okay...your turn!

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 1:47 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• She must be really pretty because my SO cheated on me when i was 8 months pregnant with my twins. :)
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 1:49 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I'm so sorry to hear that dennysgirl. Been there too it sux!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 1:50 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• There is not one person I can't stand. I stay away from people, but I don't hate them or harbor any negative feelings towards them.

I used to hate others, but then I realized that everything I couldn't stand about them I saw in myself.

Sorry to get so deep, but this holds true for myself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I really can not think of anyone I hate that much. I agree with the anon above me. The things I hate in people are things I do not like in myself.

However, for the sake of this post. MY BIL is a Jackass he is rude and just a jerk, but he is a good provider.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:56 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• My husbands Ex-wife, has a horrible attitude, is a horrible person and is not pretty. But she taught my husband alot (because of the hell she put him through) and thanks to her we have a rock solid marriage and beautiful children.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I dislike people who make other people feel like crap and do downright mean cruel things to feel good. This is not a characteristic I have. I was teased badly as a child. So in some cases I can't use the "hate the things I see in myself" quite like that but I do understand..
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 2:02 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Dennysgirl, just so you know they don't usually cheat because of attractiveness. It's proved that most men cheat because they get the exited feeling of being around someone new, with a fun personality, that doesn't nag, likes to be carefree and obviously does that well if you get my drift. We all know marriage becomes kinda blah and men look at their wife and see the nagging, the grumpy attitude, the stress, possibly no sex, or not enough or whatever, then they get that vulnerable issue and need their ego stroked. It's kinda like when you first start dating. It's all sparks flying at first. They're dumb asses that can't see what they have. I'm sorry he did that to you and your babies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I felt like PP anon for years until now. It is getting down to the nitty gritty in the school system. I tell my co-workers as a joke that we are on a game show in that "echoing voice"...."Who will keep thier job"? It seems as though a certain co-worker was making a point of pointing out others flaws, attendance records etc. She is the one that has complained and had everyone pulled into the Principals office because "It was brought to thier attention and there is concern for yada,yada, yada." It only took me 2 days to figure out who it is and she still continues to hug and kiss me on the cheek when she sees me. I on the other hand felt so betrayed as well as others and I go through different exits to avoid her. God forgive me if I walk into her path on purpose and I say something. I still talk to her on the 2-way radio when I have to but I just feel sad at her lies and betrayal.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:14 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I'll give it a try lol. My friend's husband is an absolute jerk, he treats her like crap and belittles her all the time but I can say...hmmmm....this is difficult lol.......at least he likes going on family outings with the kids. That's about the only thing I can say especially since he called me a jackass for not having a tire gauge in my car and thinking that the air things at the gas station would have one! (I know nothing about cars lol!) But there, that's one good thing.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:15 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I can't think of anyone that I can't stand. Sure, grumpy people annoy me but I don't hate them, I feel pity for them.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:15 AM on Jun. 2, 2009