Two choices. Please Pick one or the other: (Spinoff)

Would you rather see a child with a child harness on and safely with their parents? OR Would you rather see another child's name and other info added to the missing children's list???
If you cannot pick one or the other, please feel free to not respond at all.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Harness. Because I don't see anything wrong with them when used properly and in a necessary situation. How many children who have been abducted in stores, at fairs, at zoos, etc could have been saved just by having a simple harness on? JMO.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:11 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• i love kids on leashes, my cat's won't let me walk them and neither will my husband, i'm stoked to put one on my kid. it's just a string come on.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:12 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I want to know where I can get these leashes. My little boy didn't need one, but my little girl is a whole different story. If I turn my back for one second she is making a new friend with some stranger. You might say teach her about strangers, right? The problem is she's two and doesn't comprehend that, yet. You might say, keep a better eye on her. That also, is easier said than done she's one hell of a kid.

To answer your question. I would rather see a kid on a leash! I want my kid on a leash.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Leash wins!!!! versus my child being on the local news or Nancy Grace.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:19 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I see nothing wrong with them. When my daughter was 5 her and I flew down to Orlando to go to Disney. I bought a harness with the monkey backpack. My daughter had never been in an environment with a ton of people and I did not want to take a chance with trying to keep a hold of her and all of our luggage at the airport. I would rather be safe than sorry.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 2:20 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• leash, please!!
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 2:21 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Nancy Grace gets on my last nerve.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:21 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Anon, you can get them at Target and they're not "leashes" they're harnesses, a little animal backpack that buckles in the front with a long animal "tail" that you can hold on to. They're actually cute.

http://www.target.com/gp/search/187-4457791-8688510?field-keywords=harness&url=index%3Dtarget%26search-alias%3Dtgt-index&ref=sr_bx_1_1

AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:22 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• AprilDJC, thank you for posting that link. I will be getting one of these for my little guy for his upcoming birthday. I didn't know where you could get them from either.-OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I'd totally go for the leash. I don't think it is animalistic. I've seen people use them and they look nothing like that.
    Anonymous