Does Nancy Grace get on your nerves?

I don't know what it is about her but she makes my eyes roll around in my head. All I hear is bla bla bla when I flip the channel and see her.

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 2:23 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol sometimes she is dead on about the things she is talking about, the other times I am like wtf are you talking about lady!!!
    ArmyGal

Answer by ArmyGal at 2:25 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• yeah but not as much as you do
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• She talks too much, that's the problem. The issues can be very important, but I'd rather hear someone else talking about them.
    BritlovesAva

Answer by BritlovesAva at 2:28 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• She used to really bother me, because I felt like she was always out for the kill. She never really gives people a fair argument and that's what bothered me, BUT then I heard that her husband had been killed and that's why she is doing what she is doing now. I can't blame her for being unfair and negative anymore because I'm sure I'd be the same way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• yeah but not as much as you do

Looks like we have something in common anon, I feel the same for you.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:33 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• you dont even know which one I am
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Do I even care who you are? You are a coward if you can't put your name with your comments when you speak to me.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:38 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Nancy Grace is so angry and intense she makes me feel nervous sometimes. After all the drama she starts up she gets her voice into a lower tone and mentions men and women in the service that have died or wishes a happy birthday to an old lady and goes back into Anger mode like nothing. Kind of like me on a Monday morning.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:43 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Gigi you are exactly right. I think she has bi-polar.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:46 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• How would you be if your future husband was murdered! Have some compassion people. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_Grace

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Jun. 2, 2009