When your hubby is away, do you go to bed earlier or stay up later?

I find myself staying up later. Just because at the end of a hectic day with 3 kids and no adult help, I NEED the quiet time to get on here and BS on cafemom lol!

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 2:25 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My hubby is also in the mil... he's been deployed for 11 months (some of you have heard this over and over and over LOL i'm sorry! ) At night i find myself up til about 2 or 3.. but it's usually cuz he gets online and we talk for HOURS! I miss him :( when he comes home, i prob will not be on but once a week or month even.. kinda gunna miss these "fights"!!!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:17 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I don't know, mine never leaves the house at night. Unless he is with me, WTF?
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:28 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I stay up later, sometimes all night.
    PrayzAlphaOmega

Answer by PrayzAlphaOmega at 2:32 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• LOL mines military. He has to go on TDY's and deployments so we can't help it.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:32 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• My husband travels quite a bit for work, so I'm home alone all the time and NO he's not cheating on me. I find myself staying up really late when he's gone, because I'm afraid of the dark-it's pathetic, I know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• ronjwake you are annoying shutup!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Yeah my hubby's military too.
    PrayzAlphaOmega

Answer by PrayzAlphaOmega at 2:38 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• look ronjwake looks like you have haters too. you're annoying && I'm stupid
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 2:40 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I'm pretty sure she didn't mean to be annoying. Some women have the luxury of having their hubby home every night. I don't mean that in any bad way I'm just saying some don't know how it is to spend days and nights alone without their husbands. I have never had that so this is just my life as I know it, lol. I was just wondering if you guys do the same as me and stay up til all hours of the night even knowing I've got to get my kids up at 7am for school and then clean all day :-)
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:40 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Yep, I figure as long as they hare hating on me they are leaving others alone. I laugh at their ignorance. And AprilDJC, I can't say that I know what it's like to have my hubby away from home. I am sure that would suck though.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:44 AM on Jun. 2, 2009