• In the Spotlight:

how many of you feel this way??

someone is stupid if they use more than one punctuation mark, but they are not if they can't spell... just want to know b/c apparently some anons [[of course]] felt the need to call me stupid b/c I choose to use 2 & symbols or 2 ?s sometimes when I type.

HisMommySince07

Asked by HisMommySince07 at 2:36 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oh I'm not worried, actually, I found it hilarious && just figured some other moms would get a kick out of it too. I don't know those people, especially the anons, so their opinions mean nothing to me.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 2:43 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I would not worry myself with those that throw stones when they live in glass houses. Those that have nothing better to do then complain about && need to get a hobby.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:41 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I wouldn't worry about it at all. I don't take anything an anon says to heart! It's just how you choose to type. At least you aren't typing in slang or something that none of us can understand.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:42 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• It's because they have absolutly nothing better to do with their time, && they just want something to bitch about.
    Everyone must be PMSing...
    Haha.
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 2:43 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• If they are anon and they make fun of you than they are ANAL!
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 2:45 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• omg are you serious thats so stupid obviously they had nothing to do better with there lives then complain. those people seriously need to get a life.
    sarahsarmi03

Answer by sarahsarmi03 at 2:58 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I'm not being rude, but I've always wondered why people dig up old bones around here. It just draws more attention to the situation. Let it go! I'm sure you've said something to somebody that probably wasn't nice. Don't sweat the small things.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• not at all saying I'm perfect, but no actually I haven't been rude to anyone until tonight when people wanted to jump all over my ass for something so unimportant. It doesn't even have anything to do with parenting. If I don't have a realistic, educational response to something then I don't even respond, unless it is strictly an opinion based question. I don't need to belittle people in order to feel good about myself && I am a very open-minded person.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 3:07 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I just thought it was another form of abreviation for something! I personally do not care.. i just thought there was more to it than that! Now I know! :)
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:12 AM on Jun. 2, 2009