IS IT ME OR............

IT SEEMS LIKE TO ME EVERYTIME I SEE SOMEBODY HAVE KIDS THEIR EITHER

A. NO LONGER WITH THE CHILDS FATHER (MARRIED OR WITH SOMEONE ELSE
OR

B. HAVING PROBLEMS

IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO HAS KIDS AND STILL TOGETHER WITH THE BIOLOGICAL FATHER AND THE RELATIONSHIP IS STILL RUNNING SMOOTHLY

ME AND MY SO HAD A CONVERSATION ABOUT THIS. WE LOVE EACH OTHER AND I TOLD HIM I DONT WANT TO BE A STATISTIC

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Lol seems like huh? Well my DH and I are are still happily married and do not, nor have we ever had problems with our marriage =)
    MadisonsMom0408

Answer by MadisonsMom0408 at 2:55 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• After almost 26 years my husband and I are still married and doing great! Marriage is hard work and most people don't want to honor the vows they made. So when it gets rough, it's easier to bail out than to work at it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:36 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• We have problems.. or issues but nothing that can't be fixed and neither one of us are going anywhere.. If you could ask a bunch of old married people ( 50 years or more) I am sure they would tell you about their ups and downs.. but in the long run they made it work!
    Anonymous

• I kinda agree with some of the posters, but then no one is like Ward and June Cleaver.

Life happens, and despite, 'til death do we part 'things can quickly change that.

I guess those whom find out their DH molested a family member, or neighbors child, or a secret rapist....etc, and life is hunky dory......that you can over look those DOWNS as the UPS must have been so great he screwed up and created issues that you can still make that marriage work.

Hop no one ever has to face those troubles
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:18 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• 50% of all American marriages end in divorce.
    40% of all American births are to unwed mothers.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:23 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Well, I guess I will be the odd one too.....My husband and I have been married for 14 yrs, we do not have marital problems other than him hogging the covers....LOL..we have 4 kids and our kids are not in trouble. They are 14, 11, 7 and 3. We all love one another and though our children to argue and we do lay down rules they dont like, our home runs fairly smoothly. Especially during the school year. We have a strict routine. But now that its summer, they are all sleeping until 10....I love it. Im not going to be my parents and the cycle of divorce is broken in my family with myself and my brothers.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:03 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• My parents have been married 32 years. I have been married almost 8 years. It's not perfect, but it will work!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:09 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Married 11 years and counting...with 1 child and hoping for another. Divorce is not an option ever. The Good Lord made marriage hard on purpose, so that it would be with worth it. You can't coast thru marriage, it's hard work.
    SoKamele

Answer by SoKamele at 8:35 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• well i dont think u can help being deserted at 5 months pregnant but thanx though for making the rest of us who really want to say we are with our childs father and dont have the happy family that we always wanted feel like shit, u should be gratefull and stop judging other people who cant help their situation and are trying to make the best of it
    Anonymous