What is your favorite thing to do with your kids??

If you had all day to do absolutely nothing except hang out with your kids( no phone calls, no laundry, no dishes) what would you do with them?

Fairytalemomof3

Asked by Fairytalemomof3 at 3:02 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I take my son out to drive. He is 14 and cant' wait to drive legally. We go out to the country and I let him behind the wheel and teach him how to drive. My hubby races so my son wants to be at the track next year, so I am letting him get some experience now before he gets behind the wheel of a race car. I am not sure I want him behind the wheel of a 6 second car, but boys will be boys!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:06 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Swimming, I love to take the kids out in our backyard pool. Play in the pool, sit in the sun. I make snacks they like, we have lunch by the pool or grill out dinner and enjoy it outside also. When we get a little too much sun we like to go inside and crash out for a family movie. We all forget about the phone, and all the other responseablities until the sun goes down.
    susan6xblessed

Answer by susan6xblessed at 3:23 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I kinda do have nothing to do with time to spend with my daughter all day... we go to parks, swimming, over to friends, she LOVES to shop... especially for shoes. But when it does come time to do housework, she likes to help. But in a few months, all that will change.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:26 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Probably go to a museum

Answer by rkoloms at 4:01 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I like doing things like going to movies, taking them swimming, playing outside, or just chilling at home watching a silly kids movie or cartoon. Whatever they will still let me do with them lol. They are 12, 10, and 4 (my baby is turning 5 next weekend!!!)
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:18 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• They are teens - they don't want to be caught dead hanging out with their parents at this age...LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:05 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• The ZOO!! We love museums and zoos and other all day activities! lol
    Chrissy2944

Answer by Chrissy2944 at 11:57 AM on Jun. 2, 2009