How many of you really get hate mail or nasty mail on your profiles?

I've had some things said in the answers section but I've never gotten anything mean on my profile, just wondering why so many people are so concerned about it and use the anon button. So have you ever gotten "hate mail"?

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 4:25 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have and it was nasty...I was told I should die and my children should be kidnapped and killed just because I'm a horrible person and deserved it(because I didn't particularly care what was going on in the Casey/Caylee Anthony case and said so). Not only did she spew that all over my chatterbox but she made a whole journal about what a despicable person I was and how I deserved to be tortured and my children murdered. I meet such nice people on this site...
    I didn't really care. I just laughed and left it up on my chatterbox for everyone to see...she was the one with her crazy showing, not me.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:53 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• i have once.. it was kind funny actually. It pretty ridiculous that someone would take the time to sit there and write a long email just to try and make someone mad they dont even know....
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:30 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Yep!
    aprilmommy123

Answer by aprilmommy123 at 4:31 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I have once. I thought it was pretty comical.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 4:32 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• not yet!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:53 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I haven't.
    By the way, this isn't an open invitation for any of you thinking about it....LOL!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:44 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I have I just delete I really do not have time for people like that.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 7:58 AM on Jun. 2, 2009