What kind of Diapers do you use or prefer??

I absolutely love Pampers Swaddlers and Swaddler Sensitive.
i like how the outside of the diaper is soft and cloth feeling..

i HATE huggies and luvs. i cant stand that plastic-y feeling to them. and my daughters poo and pee always comes out of them...

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:42 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Huggies is the only thing we use lol.
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 4:44 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• we tried pampers but my daughter always broke out in bad rashes... so i tried luvs and the rash got worse... then when i switched to huggies the rash started going away... sounds weird, but when i bought huggies diapers AND wipes, she'd get a little rash, if I bought huggies diapers and pampers sensitive wipes, she never breaks out in a rash! go figure!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:49 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• lmao lilmama.... weird how ou have to experiment huh?

i like the sensitive wipes to.. but we now buy the target brand.. they last long and work really good i hate the wipes that are TOO smooth... it seems like it doesnt pick up as well.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:52 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• i have tried so many types, now i love huggies i hate luvs!!!!. store brand normally suck for me
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 4:55 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• LOL momnbabygirl009! I do agree with not likeing wipes that are too smooth!!! It's like you wipe them and it leaves their butt more wet than when they had the diaper on! And trying to get that nasty sticky poo off their butt seems impossible! I really like pampers sensitive or baby fresh.. the sensitive ones have butterflies... i'm VERY into butterfly theme for my little girl! Kinda a silly reason to pay the extra $ just for the design... i bought the baby fresh this last time and almost cried! LOL I'm such a dork!
    Isn't it funny how we have to experiment with something that seems SO simple!!!??! It is only there to CATCH PEE AND POOP...
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 5:01 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• i use pampers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:16 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• We use cloth, switched when my oldest was about 10 months old, that was about 2 months before my second was born, I couldn't imagine going back to disposables.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 6:51 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Love huggies... they seem to be the only ones that draw moisture away from her and make her more comfortable. I love the infant ones which have gorgoeus baby pooh bear design on the front. All different pictures too.

Second I dont mind baby love but they have to be changed more frequently and ae not appropriate for night time. Also they tend to leak a bit more
    mummylovebaby

Answer by mummylovebaby at 7:07 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Target brand, I saw that they came out with a new design and everything I havent tried them yet. U buy a target box of diapers and seriously it lasts us a whole month so I havent bought any yet but it's around that time, but I love the brand we've used it for 4 years and have no complaints there cheaper thant huggies and pampers and those brands actually give my kids a rash. GO TARGET BRAND!
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 7:08 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• We use Huggies AND Pampers Swaddlers.
    We had always used Huggies since she was born because we had coupons, but the store recently had a sale on the Pampers so we bought those.
    I love the baby powder smell and baby Sesame Street characters on them!
    The pros of both are that they both have an inner leg elastic to hold in the poo and they both fit well.
    The cons of both is that even with the pocket on the backside, Huggies still leaks the poo up the back, Pampers does, too, but it doesn't have the pocket anyway. I don't really like the mesh inner liner in the Pampers that sticks to my baby's skin, even when I use powder.
    I will still use Huggies and Pampers equally, though. They are both good diapers and don't cause the baby to break out from an allergy.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:14 AM on Jun. 2, 2009