Teen girls getting pregnant like its the new fashion...

I was talking to my neice who's a freshman and theres so many girls pregnant in her grade, i think its insane! (no effence) what about youus all?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i think its insane as well.... as long as the child can be supported though im fine with it.

but i think what is MORE disgusting is people using abortion as a form of birth control.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:10 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• for me im a mom of 2 boys ages 1 & 3 and im 19 teen. and i took full responsabilty. i go a full time job and dropped out school. im going back to school in the next month. i hate teen age girls that have other peple rasing there kids. you had sex deal with it . or use a good birth control. better yet dont have sex.
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 5:16 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• It's the parents fault !!! and no one give me that bullshit that they are gonna do it no matter what my parents had us 4 girls and we all got married virgins So, ladies everyone raise your daughters to be good girls not easy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:19 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I agree with you anon, it is disgustin for people to use abortion as a form of bc! I furiates me!!! I think there are times when abortion is ok! Say you get raped.. get pregnant! That child had nothin gto do with it but i wouldn't be able to carry through knowing why i was pregnant! In my hs the teenage girls used abortion as a bc. TO ME getting pregnant in hs happens, but a lot of good decisions come out of that! My hubby got a girl pregnant in hs, his son has been adopted out and is living prob the dream life my hubby had for him! His sons parents had their dream of being able to adopt a newborn! I have also seen the outcomes go opposite ways: parents are drug dealers... i think it's the teens decision to be the responsible adult and realize if they can give their child what they truly need
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:23 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• it is insane but these girls need someone to be there for them and if you believe the parents are at fault then the least yall can do is be their friend give them support and advice . instead of talking abou thtem like this
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:57 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• it is not the parents fault! just because you were raised to not have sex does not mean you were raised "right" so don't even start blaming it on the parents!!! it was the teens that did it, it was not a mistake or anything and if it was they should give it up for adoption not abortion i'm 17 and pregnant when i found out i knew it was mine to keep and i'm going to give my baby the best life possible and as for me my parents are strict but after all this they still have accepted me and loved me even for this...
    maris1192

Answer by maris1192 at 10:59 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Its because its so many dead beat daDS TO SHOW YOUNG GIRLS THE RIGHT OF WAY THEY REALL JUST NEED A FATHER FIGURE THAT WHY SO MANY GIRLS ARE PREGNANT!
    Ready2Popout

Answer by Ready2Popout at 11:07 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• its nobodys fault except the girls that want to have sex. its NOT the parents fault one bit. if you dont like young people having sex at young ages then lock up all your kids in your house and see if that is a better solution than letting them live there lives.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I am a pastors kid and it was NOT my parents fault that I got pregnant at 17. It was MINE. I was "raised right" but I CHOSE not to live that way... and my parents still love me and are completely in love with their grand daughter. Right now there are more pepole getting pregnant out of wedlock then there are people getting pregnant that are married... scary statistic if you ask me. That means we are gonna have an entire generation of people who grew up in broken familys with only one parent. Not bashing single parents here... just saying that I think people need to think about that more before they have kids. Kids need a mom and a dad. And teen girls are getting pregnant becuase of the "it wont happen to me" epidemic. And because they can drive 5 miles half the time and have an abortion or get the plan B pill. They don't see how there will be consequences until they are faced with them... and its sad. cont...
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 12:00 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• But people shouldn't be bashing these youngs girls or hating their children that did nothing wrong. They should be praying for them and hoping that they somehow have the wisdom and the help they need to give their children the lives the deserve. They don't need our judgement. They need our understanding.
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 12:01 PM on Jun. 2, 2009