serious help.... part 1

my fiance got charged for assult. What happened-- we were arguing about money and all the stress that has been going on in our life the past year (he lost his job, my aunt is dieing, we cant find work to pay our bills, and we have 3 young kids...) well i told him i was leaving cause i was angry at him (this wasn't said polite, i was swearing and yelling) and i asked him for the phone. He chucked it at me and I didn't catch it and it hit me in the face, right underneath the eye. (please note, we have been drinking). I he said sorry right after cause he said he didn't mean to hit me with it but admitted he chucked it out of rage. Somehow in all this, weather 911 got dialed thru speed dial on my phone, or someone who saw outside phoned... which ever way it hapened there were 3 police cars at my house. They asked what happened, we told them, i said it was an accident cuz i know it was he is not phys aggressive. They *continu*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:10 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Charged him anyways and took him to jail. He is not aloud within 100m of me, or this house. He is the sole provider of this family with his e.i money cuz I just finished maternity leave. This means he has to pay for this house, also come up with rent money to wherever he is staying in the meantime. His first courtdate is june 22nd, and that’s just to get the paperwork done. What can I do to get him home??? I can’t afford to stay in this house with the kids if he has to also pay money to stay where he is. I feel like no one is listening to me what happened or care. They see it as he threw something at me and don’t are any other way. I did not make statement nor charge him and I’m trying to go courthouse to talk to people about it see what I can do. I’m thinking he wont be able to come back to this house or around me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:10 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• until this is all done with which could take up to a year!! I can’t get a job because I have no one to watch the kids while I work, and he can’t watch them cause he is staying an hour away and the older 2 have school here. Someone please tell me what the heck I do. I’m having a breakdown here. I miss my fiancé and this was total misunderstanding. On top of him being pulled out of my life I have 3 kids take care of alone with no money!!! Do you think I can somehow get him home or im jus gona have to wait til the court is done with and see if he got charges dropped. Im a freaking wreck =( im havin hard time holding it together for 3 kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:15 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Do you think that someone can helpm e get him home before his trial and all that is done cuz it cud tkae months to a year. Then i would have to leave my house cuz id be evicted. Is there a way I can tyr and get him home or do i have to wait for his case and lawyer and judge to deal with all of it and see what they can do in good time? Im freaking so stressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **************** ='(='(='(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:17 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Well # 1 You have three children and where were they when this was all happening? and I don't know the laws in your state but have you went to the court house and spoke with anyone? Try that good luck and trust things will work out in the end. About him coming home just have him come home with he's family theres nothing they can do.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:24 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• my kids were sleeping, they dont know what happened. They think daddy is working far away right now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:43 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• You are just off maternity leave, have 3 small children and you are drinking. I'm surprised the cops didn't take your children from the home at the same time they took him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:35 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• anon 635, that's rude! She didn't say she was drinking heavily...or how long she's been on maternity leave. You don't know her life or experience her stress. Everybody handles things differently. OP, I'm not sure what you can do. First, you probably need to find out if the city, county or state is charging him, and with exactly what. If they say you pressed charges, ask for proof and then if they somehow provide it, drop the charges. I think he may not be being charged with assault....something like this happened to a friend of mine and her SO was charged with violence in front of a minor and endangering a minor by the state. Yeah, he's locked up for that. So, first things first...call the DA and find out what the situation is and also, get a copy of the police report. Good luck, and if you need some moral support, feel free to PM me.
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 8:06 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• so you don't actually KNOW how 911 was called? Why do you have that on speed dial? Have you ever called them before?
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:07 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Whoever wrote the post about the drinking there is NO law that says you cannot drink cause you have kids JUST TO LET YOU KNOW. ALSO, it was late and the kids were SLEEPING, thirdly i didn't ask you to critisize me, i asked for help but there is always bitches like you on here to try and make people feel like shit. The police didnt take the children away cause THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH HAVING DRINKS JUST CUZ A PARENT. You uptight bitch. momofsaee- we have 911 in our phone directory when we were teaching our 5 year old how to dial it. He always thinks its 511 for some reason so we showed him how to get it thru directory. Its only 2 bottons.
    Anonymous