i have a rash what could it be?

i am 4 1/2 months pregnant and i started getting these little blisters they started on my baby belly and there were only a couple of dots but now i have more of them and they have gone from just soley on my belly to my chest then my arms legs and now neck my mom says they are no big deal but they itch and im pregnant with twins and am already itching from stretching skin its driving me nuts not to mention i have a 17 month old and dont want her to get this rash.

expecting2twins

Asked by expecting2twins at 6:22 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• id call and ask your dr about it make sure its not pupps
    pupps is normal to get in pregnancy
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:28 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• pupps isn't common until the 3rd trimester, i had a weird rash that sounds like yours in my 1st trimester & i was allergic to the soap i was using, my skin changed when i got pregnant, weird i know....anyways try using a different soap, or lotion that may be what's causing it, GL
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:01 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I was going to say pupps too, because it sounds exactly what I have, but I am 38 weeks and have only had it for a couple weeks. I didn't realize it wasnt common until the 3rd trimester until I read the other posts.. but who knows, everyone is different.
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 11:31 AM on Jun. 2, 2009