How much are you on Cafemom now that it is summer?

Here lately I have only been on for about 5-10 minutes a day, just long enough to check my messages, respond to a post, or answer a question. We spent the entire weekend outside and it looks like we will continue being busy for at least another month before things calm down and it gets too hot. So have you spent less time, more time, or about the same these past few weeks?

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 7:37 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i just hope on a few minutes here and there to keep up with my friends
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:12 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I won't be on here as much, but it has nothing to do with summer.
    I just returned to college and my courses are intensive so I will be spending a lot of time there.
    Also, my 20 year old daughter is getting a job (finally!!) so I will be caring for my 4 month old granddaughter full time.
    I tend to stay inside more during the summer than any other season because the heat and humidity is so high here in VA that it is difficult for me to breathe in it.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:40 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• About the same amount I would say. I am on various times throughout the day.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 7:40 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Is it summer yet? I would say about the same as well.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:47 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I am on here less because we are spending our days more outside too. I have 4 kids here instead of one.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:44 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• It totally depends on the day! I still spend way to much time on here!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 9:51 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I am on less in the summer due to my occupation. I work for a man who installs swimming pools. In NW Ohio the swimming season is not all that long, so everyone wants their pool yesterday. I am the only office employee so it gets crazy busy for me. On rainy days the phone is quiet and I can relax and get online. On the weekends, forget it. I am outside every chance I get with the kids. We have a pool so needless to say that is where we are a lot.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:31 AM on Jun. 2, 2009