• In the Spotlight:

crazy train

myoldest daughter came over yesterday.i asked her what she thought was going on with the neighbors and other people(why they arent friends anymore)she is insightfuland kind of hangs around with that kind of group.she said its because they think im crazy.i did an outpatient stint at the hospital. i am now on meds to control my anxiety and depression.she said thats why my neighbor always pulls the crazy card.this idea seems to be spreading through out the town.is my credibility gone?do you think this could be true?why doesnt anyone give me the benefit of the dout?please dont give me a hard time about this .

raineydays377

Asked by raineydays377 at 8:00 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Health

• people can be so mean. i believe everyone goes a little crazy after having children.
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 8:19 AM on Jun. 2, 2009