sex after a baby ?

okay well my baby is a lil over 2 weeks old. well last night i stuck my hubby penis inside me.. lol. but we didint have sex bc im not on birth control and we had no condom. I was wanting too ask him did it feel normal. if you dont know what i mean .. I mean bc i just had a baby u would think it would be all loose and open and he cudnt feel shit.. so for u ladies who didnt wait ur full 6 wks how long did u wait? and did it feel normal and back in shape too your man since u had the baby ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:00 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• I waited 4 days to fool around and then at 10 days I let him get off for the first time. My husband loved it, he said it felt the same and was glad we did it.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 8:04 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• woohoo u go mama. ( im the one u worte the post.) lol. i kinda felt stupid asking this but o well. I have been so ready too have sex again but he has been pushin away a little I think he is nervous i dont know if having a baby grossed him out im confused. LOL. all i know is I gave hime a beautiful 9 lb baby boy.
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 8:08 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I was ready that night in the hospital and he told me no for 4 days and then I said either you do it or I will please myself so we messed around and when she was 10 days old we finally did the whole deal. he was nervous because he didn't want to hurt me or make me tear although I didn't tear during the birth. He said it was tight like before and he was more worried about hurting me or giving me an infection. Take your time and wait until he is comfortable. He might be looking out for you.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 8:13 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• we waited three weeks, trust me though, by a week... i was ready lol.... he said it felt like i was a virgin again bc i had stitches from taring ..... needless to say, our sex life is back to shit now... he just doesnt do it for me lol. to be honest...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• we waited 3 weeks but we were ready sooner I was just scared it was going to hurt and it does like at the very begging so take it slow the 1st time lol I don't think anybody really waits the full 6 weeks it really just up to you weather or not you fell up to it
    Eschal

Answer by Eschal at 12:51 PM on Jun. 2, 2009