MORE ROAD RAGE NOW THEN BEFORE BABIES?

have any of you ladies been more 'road" raged towards other drivers now that sideswipe/tail/ and overall generally stupid moves. now that you have your child/baby in the car? im talking flicking them off and cursing not tailing them and ramming them off the road lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:41 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol -- I've thrown up a bird or two while saying "Hey asshole I have kids in this car!"

So I guess so :)
    MamaChanny

Answer by MamaChanny at 8:50 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• It's not worth it especially now that you have kids, just let off the gas and let that idiot(s) pass you by and pray that they don't cause an accident and gets a ticket soon. That is all we can do they might not get caught now but sooner or later they will. GL and becareful
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:54 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I don't do anything like that when I am in the car with my children. You never know what would happen. I would be afraid that If I flicked someone off, they will pull a gun out or ram into my car. I am not open to chancing my kids life or mine. Now I cuss under my breath but now loud enough to let my kids hear me they are copy cats. If no one likes that I go exactly the speed limit, then they can drive around me and get mad all they want. Where I live the highway is 65. they feel the need to go 75 or higher. I can't stand it.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 8:59 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Man where do you live for a gun to be pulled on ya! i must live in hickville lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:02 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Are you kidding! here in oklahoma a Man, his wife, daughter and SIL where gun down at there home because of a road raged driver. The man and his friends didn't like that The guy and his family where driving to slow and so he fliped them off and then later that week He and those friends came to that persons house. They new where they lived cuz they followed them the same day. Anyways later that week, they shot them all point plank. They had their mouths ductaped, hands tied and on their knees. Know that was awful.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 9:13 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• No i will not chance my childs life nor is my life worth it either. No one would pull a gun on anyone here in my area but, yes it can and does happen in this world we live in.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:14 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I can't stand fricken people who can't drive! now more than anytime before. when i have to get somewhere and some guy is either really bad at driving or sightseeing or just being slow cuz he/she is an oldy.....i cannot stand it. i'm surprized my kids haven't picked up on swearing yet honestly. they're great kids though, so they end up correcting me on my language, lmao!
    but no, you're not the only one! haha
    mamiofthree1982

Answer by mamiofthree1982 at 9:20 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• OK LADIES.. THIS QUESTION I MADE JUST FOR FUN NOT FOR THIS IMMATURE BASHING! COME ON NOW IT WAS MEANT AS A PURE SIMPLE YES/NO QUESTION
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• AND to the anonymous person who said not to flick off 'blacks'.....that's bullcrap. it's not only 'blacks' that are capable of doing anything, it's everyone, anyone can pull a gun on someone. i watched some white guy ram his huge 12 seater van into a little honda in a parking lot cuz it was jammed and he couldn't back up to let the van out, talk about road rage. so don't blame anything on 'blacks' cuz that isn't right, people flip out every day in all kinds of ways. you should be a little more sensitive to people who are gonna read this, i'm white and even i don't appreciate it. thanks
    mamiofthree1982

Answer by mamiofthree1982 at 9:26 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Who's bashing?

OK LADIES.. THIS QUESTION I MADE JUST FOR FUN NOT FOR THIS IMMATURE BASHING! COME ON NOW IT WAS MEANT AS A PURE SIMPLE YES/NO QUESTION
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 9:42 AM on Jun. 2, 2009