Have u ever had to block someone?

I just blocked someone who keeps rudley answering my questions. Have y ever done this? We are suppossed to be supportive and help each other, but this person has been rude several times to me , and other Moms. I just got tired of reading her insults. Did u ever block anyone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in About CafeMom

• No i have not ever had to block anyone. I am really sorry someone on here was that rude to you. You are right that we are here for one another and for support. I hope everything works out for you.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:10 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• just report the nasty answers...let the site handle them
    ethankaschsmom

Answer by ethankaschsmom at 9:34 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• people will always say something you dont like ...we are here to say what we think
    rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 9:54 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• This is not going to stop this person from answering your questions. This is all it does when you block someone

Blocked users will not be able to view your profile page or comment on any of your items. (However, blocked users will still be able to participate in threads you start in groups. Blocking is reciprocal - if you block someone, you will also be blocked from them.

When it says they can not comment on any of your items it is talking about stuff on your profile. example: pictures, chatterbox
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 12:59 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• That sucks things got so bad you felt the need to have to block someone. I personally have never blocked anyone, but rudeness can only be tolerated for so long I do understand why you feel it was the best coarse of action. I am of the opinion this site is for all us women. If we don't like someone's question, why bother wasting their time and yours answering? We are all supposed to be adults here aren't we...TTFN and don't let the rudeness of one single person get you down!
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 7:34 PM on Jun. 2, 2009