He won't have sex with me!

For better or for worse, does this really exist? I'm beginning to wonder. When I met my husband 7 years ago, I was probably about 200 lbs. but I'm 5'7". I was curvy, very busty, and cute, I guess. Our sex life was definitely not lacking. I've since encountered a few health problems, needed a few surgeries on my abdomen for various things (none of them obesity related), and my stomach has gone to hell. These health issues have limited my ability to exercise and I've packed on about 50 more pounds with a now undefined waist. Our sex life is now pretty much nonexistant and it really hurts me. When I've questioned it, he just tells me he's tired and that "I think too much" or "read into things too much". Deep down I think it's because I've put on weight. I believe he's being faithful; no mysterious text messages, phone calls, or unexplained trips to the store. Now I want to try my hardest to lose weight and leave him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Maybe your junk needs a makeover.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Why do you want to leave him?
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 9:20 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• What a sweet sentiment though to try to lose weight and leave him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Lose weight to leave him? You should be losing weight to get him back.
    Anonymous

• Ya why do you want to leave him and what does this question have to do with SEX.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I bet he's cheating.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• life is too short you need to feel beautiful. every woman does. because we are.
    If you want to get the weight off then leave him--thats good too. but i reccommend leaving first if thats the inevitable. (it will be easier to get the weight off with out excess stress.) He is gonna see your fine ass pumping gas all hot in sexy afterwards and he is gonna wish he helped.

And for easy pound losage i reccommend WII Fit or any exercise for WII game. I have friends who lost 5 lbs in one week!!!!!!!!

Best Wishes- good luck!
    ethankaschsmom

Answer by ethankaschsmom at 9:27 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• It's either he is afraid he is going to hurt you.. Or he is not sexually attracted to you any more..Sounds like you have tried to talk to him about it.If  your really going to leave him.Why wait tell you loose weight..Sit down with him and tell him how you truly feel..Not to get him to talk about it..Just to speak your mind..Then pack your stuff and leave..He will either fess up and try to stop you from leaving or he will let you go and be glad your gone.

Answer by louise2 at 9:29 AM on Jun. 2, 2009