Anyone reading a good book lately?

I am. Dead Before Dark by Wendy Corsi Staub...who happens to be my sister in law!

What are you reading?

mamaada

Asked by mamaada at 9:20 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love A thousand Splendid Suns and Water for Elephants- both great books. I will try the book by your sister-in-law.... why not, we all need to support each other!
    teampalmer4

Answer by teampalmer4 at 9:35 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Gerald's Game by Stephen King. He normally doesn't freak me out, but this book has definitely done it.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 9:25 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Gerald's Game was crazy. I am doing my husband a favor and reading the Dark Elf Trilogy by R.A. Salvatore (I think that's the author). He really thought I would like it so I am giving it a fighting chance. I don't normally do sci/fi fantasy style books.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 9:27 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I read parenting magazine and parents magazine. So what happen to your sister in-law.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I just finished The Secret Life of Bees. The book was soooooooo much better than the movie!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:50 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls. Awesome book and a real eye-opener.
    dawpea

Answer by dawpea at 9:57 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• A good women by Daniel steel. Its about a pregnant lady and its got alittle mystery to it. the odd thing is she is 34wks (as I was reading it, and our due date was the same day.) CREAPY!!! or the baby whisperer! exellent parenting book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! although having 3 kids true parenting dosent come in a cover but it was very helpful.
    daisy6878

Answer by daisy6878 at 10:11 AM on Jun. 2, 2009