Emotional Rollercoaster

My attitude for the last few weeks has been....well, lets just say less than welcoming. I have been snapping over nothing, and everytime i say something stupid or unnecessary, my fiance snaps back like I am intentionally starting an argument with him. All this does is make me more depressed and blows every negative spurt entirely out of proportion. It gets to the point where I don't understant why he isn't working with my mood when I'm pregnant, and that frustrates me to the point where I get cramps and need to leave the room. How in the world do I explain to him that he needs to be calm with me and not snap back without sounding completely crazy? How do I explain to him that pregnant women can be complete b*tches and I need him to be a bit more supportive? After all, I surely don't want to act this way.

SammyJoB

Asked by SammyJoB at 9:24 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am a mother of five children. i was the same way, my husband would also act the same way. if you get nasty tell him to leave the room for five minutes to let yourself calm down. i would snap at my husband for he would leave crumbs on the counter just little things. it's your hormones but you have to work together. it's hard and you dont want to be nasty but thats what happens in pregnancy lol hpe all goes well
    swolves1977

Answer by swolves1977 at 9:38 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• How far along are you? I completly understand what you are going through. I find myself sometimes arguing with my husband for no reason. Yes, we do have a right to be a little bitchy. However, keep in mind that more then likely he hasn't done anything and he's completly taken back by your attitude. The best thing to do is tell him sorry honey, i'm having a moment. And go off and do you're own thing. Do something that makes me relax and be calm. It's never good for you to be upset to the point of cramping. Good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 9:43 AM on Jun. 2, 2009