unemployment "check"

okay so i'm now getting unemployment, go me, but i looked online & it said that it was paid to the debit card thing i have, but i call to make sure of the balance & it's saying zero, what should i do? i need to get my dd some pullups....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Money & Work

• If you called/used internet to file your weekly claim & it said the money would be deposited on 6-2, they have until midnight to deposit the money, so you really get on 6-3. At least that was the case in MI. My husband was unemployed for 3 months this year. I would check tomorrow to see if your money is there. I would try the potty or lay her down with wash clothes/towels for a nap.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 12:29 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Public Assisstance,,if your not married..Family or friends,that will lend you the money.Or boy friend.

Answer by louise2 at 9:50 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• i'm married, my dh just forgot to leave me the debit card & i don't want my dd to pee everywhere lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Back to diapers for a day or two. If you don't have any, use an old dishtowel or hand towel...use your imagination, sorry...........
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• try to use it in a store just incase, try the local church or foodbank. churches usually have daycares and would let you borrow a few diapers
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:59 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• You can also have your unemployment check directly deposited into your checking account. Many of the UI debit cards incur fees!!!!

Answer by rkoloms at 10:38 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• You said your DD is in pullups..She then is old enough to be potty trained..Good time to potty train her..Put her on the toilet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Dont forget the plastic trash bag under your daughter for a nap/bedtime....then place the towels on top of the plastic.

It WOULD be a good opportunity for POTTY TIME!! Good luck!
    Anonymous

HECK NO...do not lay your child down with plastic anywhere near her. Thats just nuts
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:31 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

she's potty trained except @ night time, thank you very much smart ass
    Anonymous