• In the Spotlight:

ghosts

has anyone seen one? do you think they are real or fake? or have you had any experiences with weird spooky things happen?

i have had some freaky stuff happen in this house before. not sure if its me forggeting to put things back where they go..or im just being messed with by ghosts..LOL i dunno...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i believe.i have seen a man that was in the revolutionary war in the fields across the street.my friend is a historian and told me it was colonial(sp) bullard.hes been seen before.my nana used to be in my house then we moved.my daughters husbands brother died about 6 yrs ago she says she and her husband have seen him.she always had the "power".my youngest has seen people all the time.and my husband is just a bag full of ghosts.i had my cards read yesterday she said that i never was negative about this to my children so there for they still come to them...
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 10:40 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• At my parents house they swear they have a ghost. My only experience with it was when i spent the night and in the middle of the night i got up and went into the kitchen and then the tv in the back room suddenly turned off. I thought somebody was up and watching but nobody was in there. Im getting chills just typing this. They complain about that tv coming on during the night all the time but it shuts off when youre walking into the room.
    aeemom

Answer by aeemom at 10:42 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I grew up in a house where strange things would happen occasionally- Lights turning off and on, footsteps down the hall, electronic appliances would turn on and then cut off when I came in the room. Nothing constant, just every now and then. My mom would just tell me I was imagining things. The strange thing is that recently my mom has been visited by a "ghost dog"- a small black mass that is about the size of a dog. She has actually seen it running down the hall in the middle of the night and it sounds like claws on the floor and has heard whimpering like a dog. The latest thing was that she saw the ghost dog again, and this time, her little dog chased it down the hallway barking at it before it disappeared. I was quick to say "told you so!" and that it wasn't my imagination after all!!
    dawpea

Answer by dawpea at 10:57 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I consider myself a pretty level headed person. I don't ordinarily go for the ghosts and goblins sort of thing. However during the course of my divorce in 1998 we lost our home to foreclosure. I was pretty young back then. At the time I thought it was the end of the world! I remember the day it went up for sheriff's sale. I was sitting in the kitchen crying with my face in my hands. I began to pray. I was alone in the house. I suddenly felt a sensation as if someone where behind me and placing the flat of their hand on my head. This was so real that I became startled and whipped around to see who had walked into my house unheard.....there was no one there. I was overcome with a sensation of peace like I have never felt before. Losing our home sucked. But I have a new one now and a good man. I truly believe this was God, or an angel.  I have not experienced anything like this before or since

salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:15 PM on Jun. 2, 2009