any suggestions?

I have biracial children & doing their hair is a crazy task! My problem is this:I've tried so many products & all are either too greasy, or their hais soaks them up so fast its frizzy before I get done w/it! Any suggestions out there? Thx in advance! :c)

bridgeh2o

Asked by bridgeh2o at 10:16 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I would suggest that you take them to a salon and have them examine their hair to see what products they should be using. I would hate for you to keep guessing and mess up their hair. It's tough when you don't know much about products to make that decision. I don't think they would charge you anything for that either.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:36 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I don't know about the PP....I think salons can be unscrupulous when it comes to unloading their products. Youtube has sooo many How-to vids on hair.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 12:08 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• i read about this hair product called Mixed Chicks, its made by two sisters that are biracial, afr.american/asian I believe. I saw it on Amazon.com maybe u can check those. I also read about Miss Jessies curly pudding. my children are mixed as well and ive been looking for something for their hair also. on my oldest I've been using Carols daughter hair balm for after she dries her hair, it's a little greasy in your hand at first, but it really takes the frizz away. but do alot of research before u settle on anything. Good Luck!!!!
    Anonymous