What house chores do you have to do today?

Good morning mom's i have a alot to do today.
dish,vac,laundry sweeping, puting toys away Grr on that one, bathroom bedrooms well you got the hint

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• doing laundry,dishes, making a pork roast, picking up ds early release only one day left till school's out!
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 10:23 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Tuesdays for me means dishes, counters, sweeping and mopping the kitchen, making the bed, and cleaning the bathroom sink.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 10:27 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• dishes, sweep, vacuum, more dishes after meals, clean up my room. Straighten the house. You know the usual...

EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 10:29 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• The only thing I have to do today is put money in the bank I thoroughly cleaned this house on Saturday and Sunday. No more for me for a while.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:34 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• its all about the clothes...washing sorting.putting them away figuring out where im going to put them all.i have alot to go to the good will.so i will be bagging them up.
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 10:34 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• we sound like robots.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 10:40 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I need to run to the grocery store and prep dinner for tonight. My house is spotless and all laundry is done. I will clean our bathrooms tonight like I always do but for now I will sit on my rear end sipping my tea. I meet my friend for lunch at noon. I worked our for two hours already this morning. My son is out of school at 3:30 we will go to the park then come home to make dinner. My days are very easy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I did a lot yesterday so I don't have a lot to do today. Unload dishwasher, make beds, cook lunch for kids, dishes, vacuum, clean up toys before hubby gets home, make dinner, dishes again.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 11:00 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• All of them! lol- im in major nest mode today and i NEED to have everything ready for him- hes coming the last week of this month but i still feel like i wont get everything done in time lol so i have to do laundry. sweep the kitchen living room and my bedroom- vacuum the boys room- and scrub down the bathroom and kitchen and im sure ill think of some more things as i go along- only for it all to be repeated again tomorrow- ugh
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 11:09 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• well i had to get up a 7am by order of my daughters and it is now 11, i have done a load of laundry but still have 2 more with my name on it, cleaned both bathrooms and washed my baby's bottles. i still have to prepare dinner tonight, clean the kitchen, fold up that laundry between entertaining the little ones and being 7 weeks pregnant! 8 oclock is bedtime however for them.. and it cant come soon enough! LOL =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Jun. 2, 2009