my son will be 2 in july and he is already potty trained...i am pregnant now and due in august is it to soon for me tohave another baby?

Mamaof2boys0709

Asked by Mamaof2boys0709 at 10:22 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Shopping

• A little late to be wondering isn't it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Um, it's a little late to ask that question, isn't it?
    Anonymous

• No it's not too soon and congrats! Also awesome job on getting your son potty trained so early. My 3 year old won't even try to potty.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 10:24 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Congrats! It's not too soon - its perfect (and I agree - a little late to worry about now!). Good Luck!
    jj.mominmd

Answer by jj.mominmd at 10:25 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Yes! Yes it is!

You hold that baby in there at least another year! i don't know where you'd find a cork to do that job, though ---- Ebay, maybe?
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 10:34 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• LOL Laura. :) No I think maybe she should hold it in for at least 2 more years. She may not be able to find a cork- but maybe a bucket!
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 10:36 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Too late now if it is too early....
    DanjrusMommie

Answer by DanjrusMommie at 10:55 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• My kids are 2 years apart & I think it was a good idea. The kids will get along better with that age. Its a good thing that the oldest is potty broke so that you dont have to buy diaper for both. We had to do that for about 5 months until my little girl was fully broke. You will be fine but there will still be momments that you could just pull your hair out ... lol
    mommy43315

Answer by mommy43315 at 10:58 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Don't you think asking this question 7 1/2 months ago would have been more prudent?

My kids are 2 years and 2 weeks apart to the day. (My youngest was 4 weeks premature.) The first 6 months were very difficult. I was exhausted. Thank god my oldest was a great toddler. But after that initial period, I don't really even remember thinking about their age difference too much. It did became an issue again when college tuition surfaced. For that reason only I wish I had spaced my kids further apart. But it's too late now for me and YOU.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• my daughters are 26 months apart. my youngest is now almost 6 months and my oldest will be 3 in oct, however, my oldest decided it was her time to potty train while my baby was still just 2 months old. so it was very difficult running to the potty every hour or so with a young baby, but other than that they get along great and i know once the baby begins to play and can interact better with my 2 year old they will get along even better.

as far as your question, it is too late to worry but i dont think its too early to have another. im actually 7 weeks prego again and like i said, i have a 2 year old and a 6 month old!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Jun. 2, 2009