ok i started my period 1 and a half weeks early and im on birthcontrol , i wasnt on the inactive pill then and now i am and im not on my period is it safe to have sex still?

anyone know?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't know. Personally, I'd be more concerned with why me periods were all of a sudden all screwed up than whether or not I could have unprotected sex.

If it doesn't straighten itself out, you should see your GYN.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 10:38 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• i am worryed about my period being so messed up i have that sced to see a gyn.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• no, i wouldn't. your periods do get messed up on the pill but they are suppose to occur during the same week every month during one specific active week, once you have been taking it for a while. i quit the pill during the inactive week and got prego 2 weeks later!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Jun. 2, 2009