hatemail

Do people actually get hate mail for their reeplies here? I have been pretty outspoken on here and never got a single thing. Is it just people who need the drama or do they really get it.

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 10:31 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I had an anon follow me around the answers section the other day attacking all of my answers and calling me names. I said something that made her mad, so she stalked me through the answers. No PM, because she wanted to remain anon. It was pretty ridiculous, and according to everyone else I didn't provoke her at all...
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 10:35 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Never been blessed with hate mail. I did have an anon come to my page because I dared her to. It wasn't an ugly exchange though.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:35 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I am not surprised toriandgrace. There are a group of *ahem* ladies that get off on doing that. I had one get me all riled up once and then found out who it was, her and one of her friends were sending chatter laughing about it. Her whole purpose was to get people pi$$ed.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:38 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I have had people PM or chatterbox me..For what I have said on here..I think it is kinda funny when they do that..Getting so upset at my opinions that harass me on the post and on my page.

Answer by louise2 at 10:39 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I get anons following me around like lost rabid puppy dogs, trying to be tough. They don't bother me. They are the cowards for going "anon"
    I have gotten a few emails from people who don't like my answers. But usually they can't even form a comprehendable sentence or they use txt spelling. So I question them for facts (never hear from them again, usually)
    But I get FAR more from people saying thinkgs like "thank you for standing up and speaking out". Or thank you for asking "this" or "that" question.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:42 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• LOL~comprehensible~ :o) Neither can I, today!!! :oP
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:43 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I've had a few in the past, but I get more "love" mail than "hate" mail. Besides, I'm pretty unflappable.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 10:44 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I have never had any hate mail.
    Christine113

Answer by Christine113 at 10:49 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I did a few months ago because I had a siggy about my Christian faith. About 25 hateful posts were in my mail box. I reported the vile people and may just get off here all together. Apparently, most are intolerant of other views and ideas here now. I don't agree with many but don't bash or treat them badly. Tolerance is about being kind and respectful to those you do disagree with. I guess many have no concept of that and I find those crying foul over intolerance and lack of acceptance are the least tolerant and accepting people out there and are the ones sending hatemail.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Anon 10:55 I agree the ones who cry for tolerance are the most intolerable.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:13 AM on Jun. 2, 2009