hurts when i laugh =[

ok i'm 4 months prego. and everytime i laugh or something it hurts so bad at the bottom of my stomach sometimes i have to crunch over cuz it hurts so bad...anyone else have this?

maris1192

Asked by maris1192 at 10:33 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im 5 months and if i cough or sneeze too hard the bottom of my stomach hurts.. im guessing thats because the baby is down there and my stomach is stretching
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 10:37 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I haven't had that with laughter, I've laughed alot, i'm now in my 5th month. If it's happening all the time I would most deffinetly contact your doctor and make sure to rule out anything unusal. She shouldn't have pain that bad. There's stretching that happens, but you'll need to tell the doctor how long your experiencing the pain and things like that. good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 12:51 PM on Jun. 2, 2009