I'm such a B!#%h!

I got into an arguement with my other half last night. He works,I stay home to take care of our 3 month old baby and I babysit 3 other children.I'm PMSing for one.(lol)He came home after work,didn't say hello or anything and I was sitting in the middle of the floor singing and playing with the children. He plopped on the couch, I tried to be jovial with him,tried to get him to take the baby, he wouldn't and he just ignored me. Well it pissed me off. Then he took daughter to her softball game and didn't call to tell me how late he would be.That pissed me off.So when he came home, I yelled at him and I left.Went to Giant Eagle(I am a rebel,lol)I just feel like a bitch cuz he does work hard all day,maybe I shouldn't have snapped.But I really feel like he ignores me sometimes.Anyone else have a great man in thier lives that pisses them off once in awhile?lol.I'm just venting. I hate PMS.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• I just think it was just a bad day yesterday for men.He came home early from work, but never called to tell me he was leaving. I like to have dinner in the oven, done, and the house perfectly clean by the time he gets home so we can spend time together. I found out we were having company coming over... when they showed up at the door to do some laundry.. even though he knew they were coming several days ago, I was never told... in fact, he even bitched that I needed to do laundry the day before and I was only 3 loads into 6 when the person showed up. Then he almost set my lawn chair on fire by carelessly flicking his cigarette into it. I kept telling him after every incident "You really are trying to have me go up one side and down your other aren't you!?". I never did, but he got the point. lol.

Long I know, but yeah, yesterday just wasn't a good day for men. LOL.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 10:53 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• if you feel like he ignores you tell him because men are stupid sometimes!lol and when we have pms we have the right to bitch!lol jk but it will get better!
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 10:38 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I am totally feeling the same way today! Although I am not PMSing I'm just prego. And he's been pissing me off because I feel like he's not giving me enough attention... the big one is not cuddeling and so today I am in a horrible mood and feel like I hate him. I was going to post a question like this today because I was wondering if it's normal?? Is it?
    thenewmum

Answer by thenewmum at 10:42 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Every relationship has it's ups and downs..

Answer by louise2 at 10:44 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Oh yes you are not alone!! My hubby has been known to do the same thing! I am not sure how to help it! But just hang in there and maybe he will come around. Just a little advice if you have a small problem like this go ahead and adress it. Get it out in the open so it just doesen't grow into a bigger problem. And I wish you the best of luck!!

http//:www.sarahs4sweetboys.com
    ellies3boys

Answer by ellies3boys at 10:45 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• they should start a forum for venting

Answer by admckenzie at 11:46 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• You work too. You have a wonderful baby that needs a lot of your attention. You are taking care of other kids that are not yours, probably to help supplement some income. You do laundry, cook, clean, feed the baby, change diapers. There are so many things that you do, and you don't get a break. With that in mind, you are not a bitch. You are tired and pmsing. You have every right to be upset at least once in a while. Don't be so hard on yourself. You need a little appreciation as well.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 12:00 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• your pestering way too much.

lay off al ittle. when someone nags and bitches, half the time they dont know because you did not calmly talk to him, and men do not respond well to that. you treat him like a kid bitching like that, he'll only get worse
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:00 PM on Jun. 2, 2009