Feedback on Wii game system?

Is it worth the money?
Do you love it or hate it?
If you have a baby do you have time to play it?
Did you try Wii Fit?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Is it worth the money? Definitely
    Do you love it or hate it? LOVE it!
    If you have a baby do you have time to play it? After having my first son my husband and I played it often. Now I have two under two, and don't play it quite as often, but do enjoy playing when I have the time.
    Did you try Wii Fit? LOVE the Wii Fit, I lost 3.5 lb. in 2 weeks postpartum, and then I slacked off, I suck, lol.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 11:09 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Is it worth the money? YES, VERY MUCH SO.

Do you love it or hate it? I LOVE IT!

If you have a baby do you have time to play it? NOT REALLY....ONLY WHEN SHE IS SLEEPING

Did you try Wii Fit? YES, I LOVE THAT TOO!
    Haidens_Mama

Answer by Haidens_Mama at 10:43 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I have an active 2 1/2 yo. We got our Wii over Christmas. Played it like crazy for a month, now it's gathering dust. Wish I hadn't of bought it as I just don't have time to play it- mom duties override everything else. I don't have Wii Fit, so I can't answer that question.
    dawpea

Answer by dawpea at 10:49 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I think it is worth the money.

our whole family loves it we fight over it lol.

I have 3 kiddo's, 3yr old,6.yr old and 7 yr old they all play it and i usually play it at night after they go to bed.

I have wii fit i love it but i dont really have time to play it but im sure if you used it faithfully it would tone your body its awsome.
    WvMommyof3

Answer by WvMommyof3 at 10:52 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I love our Wii and Wii Fit. I made my three year old her own "balance board" and she stands there and hula hoops with me, and does the rhythm steps. We also let her help us play the games.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 10:59 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• We have a Wii and it is pretty cool I guess. It was a gift, so we didn't have to pay for it, although my husband has bought games for it like Rock Band and guitar hero, as well as the Wii fit. I have yet to even try to Wii Fit, but I am just not a video game person...
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:11 AM on Jun. 2, 2009