Problems with my female area.

I have started feeling pressure down there.. Kind of like how it feels when a tampon is in, but is coming out or not in there right.. I feel like I might have a yeast infection because of the discharge but I'm not sure if it thats or if I am about to start my period. Any idea on the pressure thing? It doesnt' hurt, but it is uncomfortable and kind of scary. I have an appointment with my Dr but it's not until the end of next week because they are busy.. So I'm really worried!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Health

• be careful judging a yeast infection based upon discharge...women commonly have several types of discharge during their cycle that are normal...if you want to know, go to walmart or target and get a yeast testing kit at the pharmacy...as for the pressure, i don't know, sorry.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:51 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• It sounds like you are about to start your period to me. As you get older, things change at that time of the month, you will start to notice things, like irritation, a discharge, maybe even a stronger smell. Unfortunately, it's all part of getting older. Of course, it could also be a yeast infection.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Jun. 2, 2009