What all do I need.

What all do I need starting out with a baby. I dont want to forget anything. And I want to have it all ready for when he gets here. Anybody got any check lists for me?

Nikky0803PAG

Asked by Nikky0803PAG at 10:56 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I do not have a check list but try all those parenting websites (parenting.com or parents.com, etc) out there, they have lots of check lists for things (ie.. what to bring to hospital when delivering, nursery check lists, etc). Things that were a MUST have for me where: lots of burp cloths, buy onesies (in a variety of sizes) instead of fancy outfits-you will not have time to fuss w/ intricate clothing at every diaper change, bath products including baby wash clths/towels, baby bath tub, pajamas, bassinet, bouncy seat, baby blankest/swaddling blankets, pacis, crib, changing table, newborn diapers, wipes, diaper trash bin, crib bedding, little medical kit (thermometer, etc), grooming kit (clippers, brush). There is plenty more but that will definitlely get the ball rolling! You may consider gettting a swing as well-mine didn't like his but most babies like them and it could get your hands free to get things done.
    mommy2JJP

Answer by mommy2JJP at 11:08 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• a good website to go to is www.pregnancy.com they have lists that can help you.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:58 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• i'd say bottles first and fore most.
    somewhere for the baby to sleep in.
    a stroller and car seat.
    and a bouncer.
    and then just the necessary..

personally i think that all you would need for the first couple months.. except for clothes and like receiving blnakets.. and what not.. good luick! :D
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Lots of diapers and wipes, a baby grooming kit (tearless shampoo, nail clippers, suction bulb, etc.), bottles for F feeding or just in case, lots of onesies and other clothes, spit up cloths (cloth diapers work great), car seat (obviously), crib/bassinet, hmmmm... Making a mental note of all the stuff we're trying to get together, drawing a blank, lol.
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 11:00 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• blankets, onesies, diapers, wipes, crib/cradle, a bouncy seat or swing for when you need to set them somewhere. baby bath, towels....
    i dont use clippers i just nibble them off.
    if you are planning to breastfeed don't get any formula. thats how alot of women fail, they have troubles and start supplementing and its all downhill from there!
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 11:26 AM on Jun. 2, 2009