I need some good ideas...

my wedding aniversary is coming and I need some ideas dinner or a movie is getting too boring. any new ideas.

incarnita

Asked by incarnita at 10:57 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• This year is me and dh 4th anniversary. (August) I was thinking a carriage ride and dinner. Or/And maybe a couple of massages.

Cassey
    cassey522

Answer by cassey522 at 6:24 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I took my dh to a strip club.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• go bowling, fishing, walking in the park, go hiking, go to the beach for a day and night, strip club is a good idea but only if you know he will enjoy it and if you are comfy with it. do something you haven't done in a really long time but always said you would do again.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 11:07 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• It depends what your budget is. I would say a get away to a bed and breakfast, there's so many all around the states. Do some research and then plan for activities around that depending on the budget. good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:53 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Thank you , they all seem like pretty good ideas . I might just do one of these choices.too
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 10:05 PM on Jun. 2, 2009