Anyone had a Vegas Wedding? how was it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I want one. I'm still dreaming of my wedding at Mandalay Bay. It's SO reasonable to have a nice, Elvis-free wedding there and they include EVERYTHING for you! I can't stand all of the bride/wedding stuff, and I'm not into flowers, etc. I've been engaged for almost 4 years and just want to get it goin' already! I AM still a girl and want some of those things, but I'm not like they are on those wedding shows.

I contacted MB's event planners about 2 years ago, and they were very good at providing all of the information I needed for catering and entertainment!
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 11:35 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• My Mom did It was so nice.
    neveragain17

Answer by neveragain17 at 11:23 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• we did but we live here , it was ok . not a dream wedding tho
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:29 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• We had a Lake Tahoe wedding. It was just the two of us, the minister, and the camera man. It was great. I loved it.
    Debbie062008

Answer by Debbie062008 at 11:33 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I did-our 4 year anniversary is on Thursday!! We loved it. We married at the Excalilbur for $200. My parents, his kids, and a few of our friends flew in. It was a 2nd marriage for both of us and we didn't want the wedding hoopla. Our package included our room, pictures, a video, a ceremony...it was great for a fraction of the cost. Plus we had a blast in Vegas. I totally recommend it.
    Dorris1203

Answer by Dorris1203 at 12:30 PM on Jun. 2, 2009