Do any of you take this kind of stuff seriously?

Check out this link:

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Wicca%20&%20Witchcraft/signs_of_satan.htm

Does anyone actually believe all these people are closet devil worshipers??? I think the people who made this site are koo-koo!

metalcowgirl34

Asked by metalcowgirl34 at 11:26 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• May Santan wrap you all in the warmth of his Satin. Man, it's early for the mead today, isn't it?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:31 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• o.o
    ...Wow.

Some of the stuff people come up with just baffles my mind, literally. It makes my brain hurt.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:27 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I don't take them seriously...but I can think of someone who does.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:29 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Lol, I am a Christian, and I kinda had to laugh at that article...

With the thumb up, it does indeed mean "I love you" in sign language. Now with the thumb down, it supposedly represents devil horns, but others use it to mean "rock on".....so I guess it would really depend on what THAT person is meaning when they make a hand signal.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:31 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• OH NO! Spider-man?? Amy Grant?!? Hiding on our dollar?!? Pat Robertson????

Okay... so that last one isn't so far-fetched.......
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 11:38 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• This is just so..........so...........I don't know what! I'm nearly speechless! I'm a Pagan, and I can tell you PAGANS DON'T EVEN BELIEVE IN THE CHRISTIAN CONCEPT OF SATAN OR DEVIL SO HOW COULD WE WORSHIP HIM/IT???  The devil is a Christian concept, the "Bad Guy" to their God or "Good Guy" Jesus.

pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 11:47 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• someone has too much time on there hands
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 11:47 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Wow... I really needed a good laugh today and that did the job. I think that someone that goes to that much trouble to find all those examples has some real issues and are possibly putting forth too much effort finding symbols of Satan that they can't possibly be putting as much effort into finding symbols of their god.
    Lacymarie

Answer by Lacymarie at 12:14 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I agree with lacymarie : )

And no I don't believe all those people are closet devil worshipers, lol.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 12:21 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Answered at 11:47 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 by: pagan_mama PAGANS DON'T EVEN BELIEVE IN THE CHRISTIAN CONCEPT OF SATAN OR DEVIL SO HOW COULD WE WORSHIP HIM/IT???

There are Christians who believe that since there are only two forces; God & Satan we are either following one or the other. Pagans have been led astray by Satan (that is his "job"), we just don't realize it. We are worshiping the devil in disguise. It really makes sense if you consider what the church taught about the Pagan religions from the beginning. And it is almost inevitable if you literally believe in both God & Satan and the relationship they are represented to have to the world. However, I have been assured by many Christians here that that is not what the majority of Christians believe.

I have read the article before though & it is over the top, even for people who take Biblical teachings literally.

nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 12:27 PM on Jun. 2, 2009