Do you believe?

First for a little backround,
I was a party girl.. way too crazy. I started thinking about my grandmother who had passed away when I was in grade school and knew she would want me to get my life on the right track. I started thinking about her more and more and wanted to visit her grave. During this time period I met a man with the same last name as her (no relation- who is now my husband). The day I met him I stopped all drinking/parties, I just had no interest in it anymore. Come to find out he also has the same birthday as my grandmother.
A week ago I had a dream I was having twins. Most people have crazy dreams and never think of it again. Well... I find out this morning that the same grandma was a twin only her twin died at birth.
Do you think she could be showing me signs? It is kinda crazy that its not just one things but many.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I believe! How wonderfull for you! Thx for sharing such a great story! May you continue to be blessed!
    Dorothy24

Answer by Dorothy24 at 7:09 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• It could be. It helped you get your life on track and you feel the connection so that's all that matters.
    Debbie062008

Answer by Debbie062008 at 11:32 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Maybe it was God, with some help from your grandma, trying to help you move on with your life. Life gets harder as we get older, and sometimes we need some help. I think maybe your grandma is trying to show you that she still loves for you and cares for you deeply. Keep her in thoughts often, and remember to thank God for all she was to you and all she is to you. All of us should be so lucky to have help like this in our lives.  Good luck with your baby or babies. 

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 11:54 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I think there are a lot of mysterious things that science can't prove. My son was only 7 months old when my beloved grandma passed away, but he remembers her! He talks about her out of no where, and recognized her picture.
    Guaranteed

Answer by Guaranteed at 12:02 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I just got cold chills.
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 12:26 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• What difference would it make, if you knew for sure either way?

The story makes you happy, helps you feel connected to someone who was important in your life, and guides you toward healthy choices: yay!

A personal and meaningful mythology is a lovely thing to have.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:13 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Stranger things have happen.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 2:45 PM on Jun. 2, 2009