Just getting prepared...

I was reading "what to expect the first year" and they suggest buying items such as infant tylenol and calamine and all kinds of stuff to have it in stock for the baby. I plan to go to the store this week and pick up a couple things so that I have them in the house incase I need them.. anyone have any suggestions of what I should get? There is a list in the book, but I figured I'd ask on here as well.

itsbree2you

Asked by itsbree2you at 11:35 AM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Mylicon
    Infant Tylonal
    Infant Motrin
    Teething Tablets

And be careful what advise you take from WTE. Most of the information in there is extremely biased and last year I read an article about all the things she has in that book that go against the recommendations of major health organizations. Just thought I would share.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• MYLICON gas drops for sure!!
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 11:39 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• i assume this is your fist baby...any woman who has had a baby knows you dont need 50 % of the crap they say.

Anonymous

• yes.. this is my first. being that this is my first i don't know which 50% i do or do not need. thats why i am asking. thank you for replying tho, i will def keep that in mind when i read recommended shopping lists.
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 12:29 PM on Jun. 2, 2009